I was born in Caracas in 1970. I am a lawyer, graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1995, Specialist in Finantial Law from the Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (1998) with several studies and professional experiences in public policies, history and electoral campaigns.
My electoral campaigns' and strategies' functions cover electoral processes at a local, regional and national level in Venezuela, as also in campaigns in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Quito (Ecuador) and Aruba, highlighting the following roles: Campaign Advisor for the legislative elections in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic, 2016); Campaign Advisor for the Mayoralty elections of La Paz (Bolivia, 2015); member of the Coordination Team for the Governor elections of the state of Río (Brazil, 2014); member of the advising team for Quito’s Mayoralty (Ecuador, 2014); main advisor in the legislative campaign in Aruba (2013); Investigation and Strategy Chief at the "Comando Simon Bolivar" during the presidential campaign of April 14th, 2013 in Venezuela; and Campaign Chief at the "Comando Venezuela" during the presidential campaign of October 7th, 2012 in Venezuela.
I am founder of the "Primero Justicia" (First Justice) political party, and there I have served in different postitions such as Organization National Secretary, National General Secretary and President of the Justice and Democracy Foundation, where I coordinated the party's first Ideological Congress.
In the public administration I have served in different positions as well, amongst them: Miranda's state Legislative Council Deputy (2008-2012 period); President of that same legislative body during the years 2008 and 2009; General Director of the Baruta's Mayoralty between 2000 and 2003 and Director of Inter-government affairs between 2003 and 2005; and General Director of the Deputy's Chamber Presidency in 1999.
I am a columnist in the "Últmas Noticias" journal of Venezuela and I have presented my professional experiences in several conferences, summits and conversatories, regarding my work as advisor and campaign chief; amongst them:
1) Seminar "Bending de electoral scale: The difference between winning and losing", organized by Campaigns and Elections in Dominican Republic on November 2012. Here I made two presentations: "Venezuela: A campaign further away from imbalance" and "Challenges Post 12F (February 12th)".
2) On December of that same year I was part of a conversatory arranged by the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Foundation of Venezuela, called "October 7 lessons facing the municipal elections".
3) On March 2013 I was invited to the National Seminar of Strategy and Political Competence, organized by the Partido Nacional of Mexico and the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Foundation of that same country. Here I presented "Campaign efficent management. Case: Venezuela October 7th, 2012".
4) On October of that year I participated on the Second International Encounter of Political Communication and Campaign Design, organized by "Potencia País" Foundation, in Chile, were I presented "Venezuela 2012. A campaign from the streets".
5) On March 2014 I presented "Quito's elections case. From strategy to victory" on the V Political Communication Summit in Colombia.
6) On that same month I was invited to the XI Seminar of Electoral Campaign's Strategies organized by the George Washington University. Here I presented "Permanent Crisis in Venezuela: A strategy facing the current context".
7) Next month I was invited by the Latin-American Conference of Harvard's Kennedy School to participate on the conversatory called "Rethinking Latin-America".
8) On July 2015 in Peru, I was invited to the Political Communication and Electoral Campaigns Seminar in the Pontificia Universidad Católica of Peru, where I presented "Campaign's Strategic Management".
9) On December of that same year I presented "Electoral Campaign's Strategy. Strenghtening Political Parties. Managing the Strategy" on the Campaign's and Electoral Strategies' Seminar, organized by the George Washington University.
10) On March 2016 I was invited to the "Electoral Campaign's Strategies" Workshop in that same University.
11) Finally, on april of this year, along with other speakers, I was part of a WebCast called "Venezuela's Faltering Economy: What's Next?", organized by the American Society and the Council of Americas.
I was member of the Venezuela's swimming national selection for 10 years.